1 x 55g Cherry Ripe bar
¾ cup black cherries, seedless, drained
1/3 cup sugar
½ teaspoon Bicarb soda
½ cup vegetable oil
½ cup skim milk
1 teaspoon imitation coconut essence
2 cups SR flour
Cooking spray (or large patty pans)
- Grease muffins tins or place a patty pan inside each muffin hole.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Chop Cherry Ripe into small pieces.
- Cut cherries in half. Beat egg and sugar in medium bowl for 1 minute until light and fluffy. Dissolve Bicarb in milk, then add to bowl. Add chopped Cherry Ripe, cherries, oil and essence, mix well.
- Sift flour into mix in one go, stir just to combine, do not beat. Spoon into muffin tray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until firm. Rest 5 minutes before turning onto cooling rack.